Pages

Sunday, 4 March 2012

Lust List #3

all images sourced from the named fashion house's official website

As this is my third lust list for Autumn/Winter 2012 I decided to give three examples of pieces I am thinking about adding (or have added) to my wardrobe.

Tips, tricks & picks

Chunky Chains | while I adore the pictured Karen Walker chain, it is proving impossible to track down as it never hit stores. Instead I purchased Kate Sylvester's padlock necklace, but not in the length pictured. This piece also came in a longer length that can be worn 3 ways; a single long chain, a double strand choker or as a belt (now that's versatile).

Fur Vests | I never really been a fan of fur, faux or otherwise, but for some reason this winter I want a fur vest. I prefer the cropped length vests versus the longer line Country Road example and was surprised that Kookai's offering is only $120 (less than half the price of the other Aussie retailer's featured offerings).

Leather Panel Leggings | my pick is Witchery's ponte panel legging it is the same price as Moochi's leggings but has genuine leather panels opposed to PVC.



  

1 comment:

  1. Loving the lust list.... you can check me out in my C Road leggings anytime! Love C x

    ReplyDelete