It has been very nearly a month since my last blog entry. I have become preoccupied (and stressed) trying to sort out a house, a holiday and a job (if you are doing any of these things watch out for my next post on helpful apps).
To make myself feel better I have been doing a little shopping (when I really should be saving) ... well in pulling together this post I discovered I've done a bit more shopping than I realised. Below is a selection of some of my favourite purchases from the last 30 days.
![]() |
1. kate sylvester | ginette mini dress 2. country road | seamed dress 3. comme des garcon x converse | chuck taylors
I have been trying to stay away from navy and black which seems to be consuming my winter wardrobe and introduced some red, a colour I don't often wear. I was lucky enough to snap up one of the last black ginette dresses from Kate Sylvester (which also comes in a longer length). While the Kate Sylvester dress and Comme des Garcon Chuck Taylors (from Fabric) were a bit of splurge the Country Road dress was an unexpected steal on sale with a further 25% off. I had tried to buy this dress at full price and could not find my size so was stoked to discover it under half price last week.
![]() |
| Country Road knits
I'm a sucker for a sale and Country Road has been having a lot of them. I got all these knits at different 25% off sales over the past month. I've been wearing the toasty (1) full cardigan knit a lot over the weekend with my spotty jeans but am surprisingly yet to wear the staple (2) rib trim cardigan and am questioning if I should return it.
|
![]() |
1. Lippy | Eclip Shirt 2. Mi Piaci | Protest bootie |
I love gold studs so this lippy shirt caught my eye but you do get what you pay for, this shirts low price point is definitely reflected in the poor construction of the garment but hopefully the classic gold toed bootie from Mi Piaci will stand the test of time.
|



No comments:
Post a Comment