MAC is my make up brand of choice I think they offer the most extensive range of products and I prefer the 'back to MAC' scheme, where you can recycle used containers and pick a lipstick of your choice, to the gift with purchase promotions run by other brands (who actually uses the freebies?). However I now have two tips for things to beware of when shopping at MAC;
- If you are buying MAC, especially duty free, check that you are given the correct colours before leaving the store. This is the second time recently I have had to return a duty free purchase because the wrong colour foundation was bagged.
- Never wear a white knit when buying make up. I made this mistake today. Realising my faux pas when I walked in store I was super careful when trialing lipstick and eyeshadow colours on my hand. But despite the most cautious of movements I still managed to transfer bronzer from my fingers, onto my hand bag handle and then onto my brand new jumper boo!
What I walked away with ...
![]() |
| penultimate eye liner (an easy to apply liquid liner) & studio fix powder plus foundation (a full coverage, non-greasy, matte foundation) source: maccosmetics.com |
![]() |
| chenman for mac | force of love lipglass source: maccosmetics.com |
| Chen Man for MAC campaign shot taken by Man herself, China's foremost fashion photographer source: specktra.net |


No comments:
Post a Comment