Being a sucker for falling prey to advertiser's promises of unbelievable results Garnier's new Miracle Skin Perfector aka B.B cream is something I have been wanting to try for a while now. The advertising campaign has obviously drawn in a lot of miracle seekers as I had to visit several supermarkets and department stores before finding the cream in stock in the 'light' shade.
A 50ml tube cost me $17.49 at Auckland's new CBD Countdown. And it's packaging promises instantly perfect skin through;
- 24 hour hydration
- evening your complexion
- reducing sun spots & imperfections
- boosting a healthy glow
It also has an SPF 15 & vitamin C which is a plus.
My Verdict:
While I definitely wouldn't go quite as far as to call Garnier's B.B. cream a 'miracle' product I wasn't unimpressed with it either, especially given its low price point.
Its certainly not a substitute for a full coverage foundation (especially if you have spots or dark circles to camouflage) however if you're looking for light coverage or a tinted moisturiser with SPF protection this could be for you.
All in all it's a light weight, non-greasy moisturiser with a hint of colour. It illuminates the skin a little, minimises redness & gives some sun protection. Great for days when you're in a hurry or don't feel like wearing a full coverage make-up.

No comments:
Post a Comment